- Release of muscle tension
- Reduction of muscle stiffness
- Restoration of balance to the musculo-skeletal system
- Improved recovery from injury
- Prevention of future injury
- Enhancement of sports performance
- Reduction of scar tissue
- Increased blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- Restoration of muscle length and balance
- Improvement of posture
- Reduction of tension and stress
- Improvement of flexibility.
All clients will have an initial consultation prior to treatment. This will include obtaining medical history and discussing your current issues.
A postural assessment will be carried out, as well as an assessment of any problem joints.
Treatment may include general massage, along with other techniques, such as friction, soft tissue release, muscle energy technique, neuro muscular technique and myofascial release.
Please wear/bring suitable clothing for your treatment.
My practice is in a dedicated treatment room at my home in Castlecroft, Wolverhampton, but I am able to come to you if preferred (at an additional cost).
Persons under the age of 16 must bring a chaperone. I am happy to accommodate any other person that wishes to bring a chaperone (I’ll even put the kettle on!).
Following treatment, you may be advised on exercise, posture or other rehabilitation.
07973 415 956
Sport & Remedial Massage:
£25 for 30 mins
£40 for 60 mins
Get in contact with us
Discounts for Armed Services, Police, Fire and NHS’ on production of ID.